Eggs are good to be had at any hour of the day, when you want something to eat. Loved by most of the people for morning breakfast too. Eggs in the form of Omelets are a part of all cuisines worldwide. Quick & easy to cook and delicious to eat always!
Omelets can be made in so many different ways, here is just one of the versions, filled with veggies & cheese, its healthy & yummy to look at and eat too. Too tempting, Try out!
Step-by-Step Easy & Quick Recipe –
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time Yields
15 mins 10 mins 25 mins 1 Serving
Eggs Large – 2
Plum Tomato chopped– 1
Basil chopped – 1 tablespoon
Fresh green coriander chopped – 2 tablespoon
Salt per taste
Ground black pepper
Feta cheese crumbled – 6 tablespoons
Cheddar cheese grated – 1 tablespoon
Mozzarella cheese grated – 1 tablespoon
Milk or cream – 1 tablespoon
Butter – 1 tablespoon
- Finely chop basil and tomatoes and keep aside separately.
- Beat the eggs well along with milk or cream, add salt & grated cheddar cheese.
- Heat the pan and add butter, as it starts to melt put the eggs mixture and cook on medium low heat.
- Keep lifting eggs gently with spatula to allow the balance liquid to spread on outer edges and cook further till it starts setting.
- Now spread the chopped basil, green coriander & tomatoes in center of the omelet. Add crumbled feta cheese.
- Fold omelet into a roll and while slowly cooking till done.
Note: Place it on a plate and garnish with grated mozzarella and chopped coriander and basil. Serve hot with Herbed Garlic bread or toasted bread with butter. Savor the taste. Bon Apatite!!!
Picture courtesy: http://www.123rf.com (great pic)