Friday evenings! Best feeling to have as you look forward to a week end and the mood is set to let go and have some fun and relax with family & friends. Flaming shots are quite a happening thing at the moment.
While you are in a mood for partying let’s get you a perfect Friday drink – the Flaming shot is at the moment a very widely Trending Shot. This one is of Sambuca and coffee bean! You can even enjoy in the comfort of your own home if you don’t wish to go out. Try this!
Sambuca is an Italian variety of liqueur which comes in white, red & black colours, this recipe is with black sambuca. Sambuca is anise flavoured drink, but the bottled liqueuer is never pure alcohol. Perhaps sometimes we all can treat one self to such drinks and fun.
Step-by-Step Easy & Quick Recipe –
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time Yields
5 mins 00 mins 5 mins 3 Servings
Black Sambuca – 1 oz
Coffee Bean – 3
- Arrange 3 shot glasses, pour sambuca in all of them, dont fill till the brim of the glass.
- Drop coffee beans – one in each glass.
- Light up the drink and set it flaming.
- Cover the shot glass with hand to extinguish the light and inhale the aroma of the blended coffee bean & sambuca.
- Drink your shot and enjoy the flavor too now.