Eggs recipes are generally easy to cook and liked by kids and adults all alike, they are a great source of protien and great for breakfast.
This recipe is made with eggs cooked in the colorful bell pepper rings, beautiful to look at and delicious to eat.
Step-by-Step Easy & Quick Recipe –
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time Yields
10 mins 15 mins 25 mins 2 Servings
Bell peppers – 2 (red, yellow & green or any color)
Eggs – 2
Salt per taste
Ground black pepper
Olive oil – 1 1/2 tablespoon
- Cut bell pepper into round 1/2 inch thick rings and clean them from inside.
- Put olive oil in pan and place the bell pepper ring in it.
- Now break one egg inside each ring.
- Cook till well done sunny side up or cook until the eggs are set but the yolks still stay runny.
- If you want you can turn and cook on both side for the egg to be well done on both sides.
- Season with salt & ground pepper.
Note : it can be served as a breakfast or any time of the day. Serve it with toast on the side or eggs can be placed directly on the toast per choice, can we served. Enjoy & Cheers!!!