Pancakes are every ones favorite and pancakes with blueberries yummy too. A perfect morning breakfast recipe to start your day or you can enjoy at any time of the day.
These simple and easy pancakes are made with flour, eggs, baking powder batter with frozen and thawed blueberries, Wow delicious!
Step-by-Step Easy & Quick Recipe –
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time Yields
20 mins 5 mins 25 mins 4 Serving
All purpose flour (maida) – 1 cup
Eggs – 1 large
Sugar – 2 tablespoon
Salt – ½ teaspoon
Baking powder – 2 teaspoon
Milk – 1 ¼ cup
Blueberries -½ cup (frozen & thawed)
Butter – 2 tablespoon
Oil – 2 tablespoon
Vanilla extract – ½ teaspoon (optional)
- In a mixing bowl mix and whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt & sugar.
- In another bowl mix & whisk eggs, butter and milk together.
- Now add the flour mix to the egg mixture and whisk together to blend with each other. Add thawed blueberries and mix well. Keep aside for 1 hour.
- Heat a pancake pan or skillet and grease with oil. Now pour 2-3 tablespoon of batter in the center of the pan and spread into a round shape.
- When the surface of the pancakes start to show bubbles, then flip gently with a spatula on the other side. Cook on both sides evenly to get a golden brown color.
Note: pancakes can be served with your choice of topping, Enjoy!
Picture courtesy: http://www.healthydietadvisor.com(nicepic)