Chocolate mousse, this creamy chocolaty dessert is simply awesome. It melts in the mouth leaving a perfect chocolate taste. It is surely a perfect dessert.
This recipe is made with chocolate, whip cream, castor sugar, cocoa powder & eggs. very simple, very quick to make & very delicious to eat.
Step-by-Step Easy & Quick Recipe –
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time Yields
15 mins 10 mins 25 mins 6 Serving
Whip cream thick – 300ml.
Eggs – 3
Castor Sugar – ¼ cup
Chocolate – 300 grams (roughly chopped)
Cocoa powder – 1 tablespoon (sifted)
Grated chocolate – 3 tablespoon
- Heat water in a large saucepan and place or hold a heat proof bowl over the simmering water, put the chocolate and stir gently till chocolate melts, take off steam and keep aside.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk and beat eggs & sugar with an electric mixer, till they get fluffy and increases in volume. Now very gently stir in the cooled melted chocolate and cocoa powder and gently mix them.
- In another mixing bowl whip the cream till its thick and fluffy & light. Don’t over beat it.
- Now gently with a light hand, with the large spoon put the chocolate mix in the whipped cream and fold together. Try to mix and keep it as light as possible.
- Transfer now to the serving bowls and refrigerate for at least 1- 1½ hours. Take out 10 minutes before serving and top it up with grated chocolate, some extra whip cream. You can also use some crushed toasted nuts of choice.
Note: Enjoy your creamy smooth & light dessert, Bon Apatite!
picture courtesy: cucinafresca.wordpress.com(nicepic)