Do you have a sweet tooth? Sometimes do you get sweet cravings and don’t have any thing sweet available, well try this sweet, its easy to cook and will surely satisfy your sweet cravings.
This dish is made crumbled cookies, cream cheese & jelly in your choice of flavor.
Step-by-Step Easy & Quick Recipe –
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time Yields
20 mins 25 mins 45 mins 3-4 Serving
Sweet biscuits like Marie – 200 grams
Butter – 125 grams (unsalted & melted)
Cream Cheese – 250 grams (at room temperature)
Condensed milk – 400 grams
Fresh cream – ½ cup
Jelly pack – 1 (any flavor per choice)
Gelatin powder – 2 ½ + 1 teaspoon
Lemon juice – 80ml.
Water – 60ml.
- Grease and line a pan (approx. 20x30cm) with baking paper.
- Finely crumble the cookies in a food processor or with a rolling pin and mix well with melted butter. Press very firmly into the prepared pan and refrigerate.
- Heat water and add gelatin, stir until completely dissolved. Keep aside.
- Now beat the cream cheese well to become fluffy, now add cream, lemon juice and condensed milk, beat well. After this add the dissolved gelatin and beat well. Now pour this cream mix into the pan over the cookie layer and refrigerate again for an hour or till well set.
- Now prepare the jelly as per the pack instructions and adding the extra gelatin. The jelly should be at room temperature before pouring on the top of cream cheese layer. Now refrigerate for at least 4-5 hours.
- Take out and slice per choice in shape of square or rectangles and serve.
Note: The cookie-cream-jelly bites can be served chilled or can be topped with the whipped cream. Yummy!
Picture courtesy: tasmanianbakeries.com