Nothing beats the aroma & taste of a freshly baked bread, normally its thought that bread making is a very tough task but this recipe will change this feeling for sure.
Here another bread recipe by our guest chef Joelle, it is very simple and easily doable bread recipe & it is very delicious and perfect for breakfast. Try out this recipe and enjoy baking.
Step-by-Step Easy & Quick Recipe –
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time Yields
2 hours 20 mins 2 hours 20 mins 8 pieces
All-purpose flour (Maida) – 500 grams
Warm water – 300 ml
Milk – 70 ml
Salt – 2 teaspoon
Sugar – 1 teaspoon
Dry yeast – 11 grams
- Pre heat oven to 220°C.
- In a bowl mix water and yeast till dissolved.
- Add milk, salt, sugar & all-purpose flour to the yeast water. Mix all ingredients now very quickly with spatula.
- Dust the dough with flour and let it sit & rise for about 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Once the dough doubles take it out and place on floured surface and form 8 balls. Make a little cross on top of each ball. Put it on a baking tray or baking paper.
- Put a cup of water in the roasting pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Note: your freshly baked bread is ready to be served, can be served with a cup of hot coffee or tea, Enjoy!
Recipe contributed by Joelle Paku
Categories: Cakes & Patisserie