Is chocolate brownie your favorite brownies? Then you must try these eggless chocolate cake brownies.
The beauty of this cake which you will very interested in, is that it is not made with regular milk option. Try out and enjoy with your family & friends a delicious, moist chocolate brownie with a hot cup of tea, coffee or milk.
All-purpose flour (Maida) – 2 ½ cups
Baking soda – 1 teaspoon (leveled)
Soda bicarbonate – 1 teaspoon (leveled)
Butter – 250 grams (salted)
Condensed milk – (1 tin)
Cocoa powder – 4 tablespoon
Coke drink – 300-350 ml
- Pre heat 150°C (300°F).
- In a mixing bowl add Maida, baking soda, cocoa powder, soda bicarbonate and mix well. After that sieve this mix well 3-4 times.
- Mean time grease the cake tin and dust with Maida, keep aside.
- Now beat butter and condensed milk together with electric mixer till it is smooth & even and folds can be seen, add Maida & soda mix to the butter & condensed milk mix. Add coke and mix well, ensure that batter is slightly runny not very thick and no lumps are formed & seen in the batter.
- Transfer the batter to baking dish and bake at 125°C (255°F) for 35-40 min, check after 20 min check by inserting tooth pick, if still wet cook more till its done n tooth pick comes out clean.
- For icing use nutella, nuts & chocolate syrup.
Note: This moist cake is perfect with a hot cup tea, coffee or milk. Seving suggestion – heat the brownie a bit and serve along with dollops of chocolate & vanilla ice cream & top the ice cream with chocolate syrup. Enjoy!
recipe contributed by Sakshi Deswal
Picture courtesy: munatycooking.com(nicepic)
Categories: Cakes & Patisserie