If you are throwing a party or having guests, this White chocolate mousse will be a great dessert to serve. You don’t have to plan a very elaborate or difficult to cook dessert, this is a very quick and easy to cook dessert, it will surely impress your family & friends and other guests too.
Mousse is mostly with egg but some people like with without eggs, so for all my vegan readers, this recipe is for you, try out!
Step-by-Step Easy & Quick Recipe –
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time Yields
20 mins 10 mins 30 mins 6 servings
White chocolate – 170 grams (coarsely chopped)
Whipped cream – 1½ cup (360 ml)
For Garnish idea:
White chocolate shavings
Milk chocolate – grated
- Take a heatproof bowl and put the white chocolate and 80ml cream and heat in the microwave till it melts and becomes smooth. Take out and let it cool down to room temperature.
- In a large bowl now pour the heavy cream and whisk till soft peak forms.
- Now add 3 tablespoons of whip cream to the white chocolate and mix gently manually with a spatula till all becomes smooth. Now add the balance whip cream and fold gently together so that all combines together to form a smooth mix.
- Now divide the mousse in 5-6 serving cups or glasses and cover with cling foil & refrigerate them for at least 2 hours until fully set.
- Garnish with your choice of toppings. Serve chilled.
Note: White creamy delicious dessert is ready, Enjoy!