Smoothies make a great breakfast or can be enjoyed thru out the day as a healthy drink especially for the dieters or every one who loves fitness.
As smoothies are blended thick beverages made with fruits or veggies. Well, we tried a combo with figs and banana and yes, the taste was really great. So try out this fabulous smoothie, which is nourishing and very filling, delicious too.
Step-by-Step Easy & Quick Recipe –
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time Yields
05 mins 05 mins 10 mins 4 Servings
- Fresh figs – 10-12 (halved)
- Banana – 4 (peeled, chopped & frozen)
- Orange juice – 1½ cup (without pulp)
- Milk – 1½ cup
- Ice – crushed
- Put the frozen bananas, figs, orange juice & milk all together in a blender and blend well to make a smooth puree.
- Put crushed ice in serving glasses and pour over it.
Note: Delicious Fig-Banana-Orange smoothie is ready, serve and enjoy!