If you are a chilled coffee lover, well then you will surely like this great coffee slush. It is a perfect recipe to make and offer for tea or other parties, it will leave your guests amazed and longing for more.
For doing this recipe simply mix cream, coffee, vanilla extract & sugar and freeze solid, take out defreeze & break the ice into slush. Try this!
Step-by-Step Easy & Quick Recipe –
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time Yields
10 mins 4 hours 10 mins 4 hours 20 mins 9 servings
- Brewed coffee – 1 ½ cup (cold)
- Heavy or half & half cream – 3 cups
- White sugar – 1 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 tablespoon
- In a freezer-safe dish mix coffee, sugar, cream & vanilla extract, cover with plastic wrap and freeze till coffee mix is solid for about 3 hours.
- After that take out of freezer and de-freeze for 1 hour at room temperature. Break the coffee mixture to form a slush like consistency. Serve chilled.
Note: Delicious chilled coffee slush is ready, enjoy with family & friends!
recipe source & picture courtesy: allrecipes.com(nicepic)