Here is a great dish for all chicken lovers especially if you like the Mediterranean or Greek cuisine. In this dish it’s a perfect blend of delicious creamy Greek flavors. It is best served with salad or as a side dish.
This recipe is best done on an outdoor grill. To cook this dish you have to stuff the chicken breasts with a mixture of cream cheese, feta cheese, tomato, olives & spinach. After that you have to just grill it and enjoy, so try this!
Step-by-Step Easy & Quick Recipe –
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time Yields
15 mins 15 mins 30 mins 4 Servings
Chicken breasts – 4 (skinless, boneless, halves, cleaned)
Cream cheese – 165 grams (whipped)
Feta cheese – ½ cup (crumbled)
Tomato – 1 small (diced)
Black olives – ¼ cup (chopped)
Onion – ½ small (chopped)
Spinach – 2 tablespoon + 2 teaspoon (fresh, washed & chopped)
Salt per taste
Ground black pepper
- Preheat the grill and lightly grease it.
- Cut the cleaned chicken breasts starting from one side to the other side about 1 ½ inch thru. Spread like an open like a book.
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, feta cheese, onion, olives, tomato & spinach and mix well. Season with salt & ground pepper.
- Now spread this cheese-spinach mixture on one side of each of the spread open chicken breast. After that fold the other side of the chicken breast to close it and place it on an aluminum foil.
- Now cook the chicken breasts on the preheated grill for 15-20 minutes till its no longer pink inside and the juices run out. If possible check the chicken by inserting a thermometer and the temperature should be about 74°
Note: Delicious & creamy grilled chicken breasts are ready. Serve with your choice of breads, Greek salad or as a side dish. Enjoy!
Picture courtesy: taste.com(nicepic)