Are you looking for some nice soft freshly baked bread filled with Nutella, well then Nutella lovers, here is a great recipe from our guest Chef Joelle. We have already published earlier the recipe of French Brioche. This is in continuation of that recipe.
It is slightly difficult to do it and needs practice but its still quite doable. the only difficult part of this recipe is understand and practice how to roll the dough lines after cutting with both hand fingers at the same time and end them in a similar way.
to make this dish all you need to do is to first roll out the circles from the dough, then cut them into slices to look like a sun, after that with both hand fingers roll these together spirally. After that it is quite easy and just needs to be baked.
Step-by-Step Easy & Quick Recipe –
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time Yields
20 mins 50 mins 1 hour 10 mins 4 Servings
Same as mentioned in the recipe of French Brioche.
- After the paste was refrigerated over night , weigh it and divide into 3 parts and roll it out to form a round circle.
- Now put a layer of Nutella paste on it.
- After this roll out the next dough ball into a circle and place it on top of the first circle with Nutella paste and put another layer of Nutella paste on this second circle. Now roll out the last dough ball into a circle & put this third circle.
- Now make cuts on the dough circles in the manner shown in picture below & looking like a sun. Cut lines in a manner that the slices are in even number.
- Now with each hand take one finger & turn them holding the dough divided portions to roll them in opposite directions and end them at the same time together (as shown in picture enclosed).
- Now let it sit and rise for 3 hours and the bake it at pre heated oven at 150°C for 30 minutes.
Note: Delicious Brioche Au Nutella is ready, enjoy this incredible delicious bread at breakfast or at high tea or any time of the day. Bon Apatite!
recipe contributed by Joelle Paku
Categories: Cakes & Patisserie