Desserts are every ones favourite and dessert craving are quite common. Mostly desserts are loaded with sugar but if get hold of a dessert which sounds healthy too apart being incredibly delicious, then it is a great treat. We have a great recipe from Celebrity Chef Sriram Aylur of Michelin Starred Quilon Restaurant by Taj International group of baked yoghurt. Well! here you get a delicious dessert which will not make you feel so guilty of eating too much sweet and it is a dieter’s delight too.
This recipe can be done easily at home, it is simply yet extremely delicious & in a way it can be called a healthy dessert too, perfect for kids too, so try this!
Step-by-Step Easy & Quick Recipe –
Cook Time Total Time Yields
30 mins 30 mins 4 Serving
Double cream – 200 grams
Greek yoghurt – 300 grams
Condensed milk – 100ml
Orange juice fresh – 75 grams
Mango puree – 50 grams
Litchi – 4 pieces (peeled & chopped without seeds)
Orange skin julienned – 15 no.
Sugar – 1 tablespoon
Ramekin bowls – 12 numbers
- Heat oranges juice with 1tb spoon of sugar, reduce it to half and add Julian of orange skin simmer for 15 seconds and chill it.
- Mix cream, yoghurt, and condense milk together and divide into three equal parts.
- Mix one part each part with mango puree chopped lychee and reduced orange juice.
- Pour the mixture separately in ramekin bowls.
- Pre heat oven at 110 degrees for 20 minutes and bake the mix for 50 seconds. Remove and chill them.
- Garnish with mango slice litchi and Julian of orange respectively.
Note: a perfect and incredibly delicious dessert is ready to be served. Enjoy with family & friends, Bon Apatite!
Recipe by: Chef Sriram Aylur
Picture courtesy: Quilon, UK