Another one of the gorgeous looking desserts which looks mouth watering. One of the dessert recipes which are sweet but still having great ingredients like yoghurt, honey & fruits.
Chef Elena Krasnova shares a great recipe which is done with Vanilla sponge cake along with Greek yoghurt, honey & red fruits or raspberries. Its one of those recipes which you can hardly resist, so follow the instructions well and try to become a great pastry chef yourself, treat your family & friends with this gorgeous dessert. So try this!
Step-by-Step Easy & Quick Recipe –
Prep Time Total Time Yields
12 hours 45 mins 12 hours 45 mins 9 Serving
Ingredients & Instructions:
Makes 9 squared desserts of 2,5 “ X 2,5” (6cmX6cm)
Vanilla Sponge Cake with Honey
Almond paste 50% 150g
Vanilla bean 2
Clarified butter 55g
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment mix almond paste and scraped vanilla.
- Slowly add eggs and whisk for 10 min. Fold the rest of ingredients with silicon spatula.
- Pour into a squared form 8” X8” and bake at 170C for 20 min.
- After removed and cooled, cut off the top of the cake wish serrated knife.
Cassis crème brulee
Cassis puree 70g
Egg yolks 30g
- Soak gelatin in the water.
- Make the crème anglaise with all ingredients except gelatin (cook till 80C)
- Add the hydrated gelatin.
- Pour into squared form of 8”X8” on top of the cake and freeze for 3 hours.
MOUSSE WITH GREEK YOGOORT, VANILLA AND HONNEY
Egg yolk 35g
Gelatine 200 Blooms 7g
Greek Yogurt 14% 200g
Whipped cream 200g
Soak gelatine with X6 water.
- Cook sugar and water till 120C, then incorporate to bitten egg yolks and continue mix till warm.
- Heat the gelatine in the microwave for 30 sec and add to the egg mixture.
- Mix scraped vanilla bean and honey with Greek yogurt and then combine with first mixture using spatula. Carefully combine with whipped cream.
- Pour on top of the frozen crème brulee in the form and freeze
Whipping cream 100g
Icing sugar 20g
Lemon zest ½
- Whip all the ingredients in the mixing bowl and use right away.
Assembly and decoration
- Remove the cake from the form and cut on 2.5” X2,5” squares.
- Put some red fruits on top and pipe freshly whipped Chantilly.
Note: An incredibly gorgeous & delicious dessert is served. Enjoy with family or friends. Bon Apatite!
Picture & recipe courtesy: Chef Elena Krasnova