Salads are every ones favourite, especially while dieting or even in summer season, when everyone is low on appetite. If the salad includes farm fresh greens & fresh fruits, then definitely the charm of having this dessert becomes much more.
If you are having salad urges, then here comes a fabulous salad recipe by Michelin starred restaurant Chef Peter Joseph which has a great crunchy with a sweet & tangy taste. It can be served as a side dish or as a starter, this super easy & super simple fruity salad with spiced citrus dressing is a real treat, so try this!
Step-by-Step Easy & Quick Recipe –
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time Yields
10 mins 15 mins 25 mins 4
1 Golden delicious apple
2 ripe Peach
1 handful Rocket leaves
1 handful Salad leaves (lollo rosso)
1 tbsp Pumpkin seeds
5tbsp Orange juice
1 tbsp Olive oil
½tbsp Lemon Juice
½ tsp Chaat masala
1 tsp Cumin (roasted & crushed)
- Wash and cut the fruit into slices.
- Whip all the salad dressing ingredients together.
- Add all the leaves and sliced fruit to a salad bowl and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, drizzle the dressing over the salad and mix gently.
- Serve the salads in a bowl with the pumpkin seeds sprinkled on top.
Note: Delicious & healthy salad is ready which includes greens & fruits both, enjoy with family & friends!
Recipe & Picture courtesy: Chef Peter Joseph
Categories: Soup & Salads