Dessert cravings are common with every one, ice creams is one such dessert which is popular in all seasons throughout the year, in every country. There is a variation of this cold dessert which is highly popular in India, Asia & even some places in Middle East. It’s a milk & cream product which is incredibly delicious & iconic dessert.
If this delicious dessert comes with the king of fruits, mango flavour, then it becomes an all the more attractive & amazing dish. Super easy to do at home, made with frozen cream with nuts & saffron etc., follow this recipe from Michelin starred restaurant Chef Peter Joseph and you can enjoy an incredible dessert at home with family & friends!
Step-by-Step Easy & Quick Recipe –
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time Yields
15 mins 2 hours 2 hours 15 mins 6
225g Double Cream
125g Mango pulp
225g Condensed Milk
Juice of half a fresh lime
Diced fresh mango fruits for garnish
- Whisk the double cream until soft peak.
- Place all other ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the mango mix being careful not to knock out any air.
- Pour the kulfi into moulds and freezer until they are set (at least 2 hours).
- Serve mango kulfi with diced fresh mangoes.
Note: A delicious cool summer dessert is ready to serve. Enjoy. Bon Apatite!
Recipe & picture courtesy: Chef Peter Joseph