Ice creams are all-weather soothing desserts, fun to eat any time. Usually people go with vanilla, mango, strawberries or chocolate flavours but sometimes unusual flavours become a real nice surprise. One such flavour is blending vanilla with coconut. Oh! The result is absolutely yum.
This wonderful recipe comes from Celebrity Chef Hari Ghotra, who is known for developing easy to do recipes. Very quick to make and highly delicious to eat, it can be done by just mixing all the ingredients together and just chilling it. It will surely become a regular in your kitchen when you try this, treat your family & friends with it.
Step-by-Step Easy & Quick Recipe –
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time Yields
20 mins 20 mins 40 mins 4 Serving
Coconut cream – 400 ml.
Sugar – 100 g
Coconut oil, melted – 2 tablespoon (heaped)
Vanilla pod – 1
- Freeze the inside container of your ice cream maker overnight before making the ice cream.
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and whisk together so it has all fully incorporated.
- Cover and cool it for a while.
- Put the mixture into the chilled bowl of the ice cream maker and leave to churn for about 20 minutes until its thick.
- Pour into a freezer container and leave to set for about 2 hours.
Note: Incredibly delicious vanilla coconut flavoured ice cream is ready to serve, enjoy in any weather. Bon Apatite!
Recipe & Picture courtesy: Celebrity Chef Hari Ghotra