Corn salads are quite common and today we bring another super salad recipe for all the Salad lovers. Salads can be enjoyed as a complete meal or simply as salad or light food, which gives adequate nourishment and are always considered healthy. They are definitely dieter’s delight.
We have a nice recipe by Celebrity Chef Hari Gothra, preparing salad with corn and pomegranate seeds. Well! it looks utterly gorgeous & tastes utterly delicious, so just go for it. Make it and eat healthy!
Step-by-Step Easy & Quick Recipe –
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time Yields
20 mins 20 mins 40 mins 4 Serving
Tin of sweet corn – 300 g
¼ of a cucumber – (peeled and diced)
Tomatoes – 2 (diced)
crunchy corn (bought from supermarkets)
handful of pomegranate jewels
handful of pea shoots
Honey – ½ teaspoon
Lime – 1 (juiced)
Paprika powder – ½ teaspoon
Fresh ginger – 3 cms (fine chopped)
Green chili – 1 (fine chopped)
large pinch coriander leaves, chopped
Salt to taste
- Wash the corn and leave to dry.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in jam jar and shake to mix all the flavours together. Set to one side.
- Place in a bowl the corn with the diced cucumber and diced tomatoes.
- Sieve the dressing over the salad and toss it together.
- Sprinkle in the pea shoots and finally, sprinkle the crunchy corn and pomegranate on top and serve.
Note: Healthy, nutritious and equally delicious salad is ready to serve. Enjoy as a complete meal or simply as a great salad. Bon Apatite!
Recipe & Picture source: Celebrity Chef Hari