People who love seafood and salads, well here a treat for you all as we have a great salad recipe made with seafood so pamper your taste buds and eat heathy food too.
We have a great salad recipe by Celebrity Chef Hari Ghotra. She has made salad with seafood mainly prawns & fish, given a nice fennel flavour & sumptuous dressing too. Try this great recipe at home and treat your family and friends.
Step-by-Step Easy & Quick Recipe –
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time Yields
15 mins 15 mins 30 mins 4 Serving
200g raw prawns
½ tsp chili powder
salt to taste
200g raw squid
½ tsp turmeric
1 fillet of salmon, skinned and chopped into chunks
½ tsp chaat masala
1 bulb of fennel
handful fresh coriander, chopped
20ml Olive oil
juice of one lime
½ tsp paprika powder
ginger, fine chopped
half green chili, fine chopped
pinch dill, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
Salt to taste
- Sprinkle the chili powder and salt on the prawns and griddle or fry in a pan until cooked through and set to one side.
- Sprinkle the squid with the turmeric and salt and fry until cooked through.
- Coat the fish with the chaat masala and place on an oven tray and cook at 180C for 5 minutes.
- Slice the fennel very finely and sprinkle with a little oil and griddle.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing and leave to one side.
- Place fennel into a bowl and sprinkle with coriander leaves, the cooked seafood and then pour over the marinade and toss together.
- Slice the nectarine and place into the bowl and serve.
Note: This recipe is a great starter for everyone who loves seafood, it can even be enjoyed as a complete meal when you wish to eat light. Bon Apatite!
Recipe & picture courtesy: Celebrity Chef Hari Ghotra
Categories: Soup & Salads