One of the most pesky problems I faced when I started blogging was how to create interactive visual posts for social media campaigns along with banners and designs for my blog. Being a “non-designer”, it took a while to overcome that hurdle to mix-and-match various typographies, learn about composition and eventually be able to pick the right colour scheme.
Since, the entire ratio of visual-to-text has changed drastically, it is so very important to have engaging graphics and photos if you want multiple clicks on your posts. Other than this, it is a challenge to identify the right design tool for yourself where you can really develop significant designs without losing on the creativity.
I tried my hands on various online tools, since I am not well-versed with the professional designing softwares yet but I realised that my designs were losing quality and were often pixelated. There were times where I didn’t like the font styles, the editing filters and few of the online tools didn’t align the image the way I wanted to – you’d be surprise to see the huge difference the alignment of an image makes!
I tried Adobe Spark Post and realised that it is so easy to use and efficient! It’s been a while since I’m using it regularly and now I design my posts on-the-go!
You could create web pages, social media graphics, vlogs/videos without any hassles! I generally use Adobe Spark to create engaging social media posts as well as graphics for the blog.
I usually get my photographs from my in-house photographer and I also purchase images from Shutterstock. Having phenomenal photos make the entire editing and designing experience more worthwhile!
- The different graphic size templates are definitely useful to match your design requirements (Instagram, Blog Post, Poster, etc.)
- I noticed how there are limited but very relevant font style suggestions AKA “The Suggestion Wheel” which look super sensational and make the “which-font-to-choose” process quick and easy.
- You can go through your “Projects” or the posts you designed previously and edit them anytime you want!
- You don’t necessarily need to visit the website to create posts, their app is just as awesome!
- Their app is on iOS but not yet on Android – so I have to use the app on the iPad and not on my phone – although, it isn’t a big issue for me so far.
- There isn’t an option to add a second photo on a post. If I do add another picture, it automatically creates a grid.
- That’s all the cons I could think of!
Bottom Line: 5/5! I absolutely love the app and it has made my life so much easier! Adobe Spark will help you create professional-looking visual stories and if you’ve got it, flaunt it!
Post By: Sakshi Deswal / Appy Bistro