There are days when we just kill our strong urge to have a nice dessert or just to dig our teeth into a beautiful & delicious cake. Well! If you are feeling this way, then you are in for a real treat.
We have great cake recipe from a Celebrity Chef – Masterchef Elena Krasnova, owner of Mon Paris Patisserie. A real genius of the baking world, Elena comes with the most innovative, doable and incredible delicious recipes. Although the recipe looks to be a difficult one but if you follow the step instructions, then you will be able to make a super delicious cake and treat your family & friends!
Step-by-Step Easy & Quick Recipe –
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time Yields
20 mins 5 hours 30 mins 5hours 50 mins 4 Serving
Eggs – 150 g
Sugar – 300 g
Butter – 50 g
Flour – 600 g
Honey – 150 g
Baking soda – 8 g
Milk – 600 g
Vanilla bean – 2
Honey – 165 g
Egg yolks – 90 g
Sugar – 23 g
Corn starch – 45 g
Gelatin mass – 42 g
Butter – 240 g
Milk – 585 g
Vanilla bean – 4.5
Gelatin mass – 126 g
White chocolate – 825 g
Cream – 810 g
For Honey Cake Décor:
Whipped cream with sweet condensed milk:
Cream – 150 g
Condensed milk – 50 g
Hazelnut microwave cake:
Hazelnut praline – 200 g
Egg whites – 180 g
Almond flour – 60 g
- Mix egg and sugar in Kitchenaid (mixer)
- Cook all on water bath except flour till it turns golden in colour.
- Add flour. Leave in fridge for 1 hour.
- Roll thinly, bake at 428° F (220°C) for 4 mins.
- Cold infuse vanilla in milk one night before.
- Heat milk and honey.
- Whisk egg yolk, sugar and corn starch.
- Cook egg mixture with milk at 85°
- Pour over gelatin mass.
- At 50°C add butter and emulsify with hand blender.
- Pour over the first layer of biscuit in the frame.
- Cover with another layer of biscuit and freeze for 1 hour.
- Heat milk with scrapped vanilla.
- Pour over white chocolate and gelatin mass.
- Emulsify with hand blender.
- Cool till 40°C and fold in whipped cream.
- Pour over the second level of biscuit and refrigerate overnight.
Honey Cake – Décor:
- Mix all ingredients together and strain into the siphon.
- Charge with two N2O chargers and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Make 3 small cuts in the base of paper cuts, shake the siphon and fill the up 1/3 full.
- Cook 40 sec in microwave.
Note: Delicious Honey cake is ready to serve, enjoy with family & friends, Bon Apatite!
Recipe & Photo courtesy: Celebrity Chef Elena Krasnova
Categories: Cakes & Patisserie