Hibiscus tea has a bright ruby-red hue just like its flowers and a tangy, cranberry-like flavor to go with it!
This tea helps to balance high blood pressure, blood glucose, and cholesterol levels. The flavor is floral and tarty, and is definitely a perfect refreshing drink on a hot day!
You can also brew store-bought hibiscus tea bags as strong as you like.
- Hibiscus Flowers (Dried) – 1 Cup
- Sugar – 1 Cup or as per taste
- Water – 8 Cups
- Lemon Wedges
- Orange Zest
- In a pan, add water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the dried hibiscus flowers.
- Remove the pan from heat, and let it stand for 1 hour.
- Strain the water through a sieve and discard flowers – ensure no stems or flowers are left behind.
- Add sugar to the mix and stir until sugar is combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours.
- Add lemon wedges and garnish with orange zest!
- Serve and share!
Post By: Sakshi Deswal / Appy Bistro