Egg salad sandwich is a particularly filling and hearty sandwich which works best as a breakfast recipe or for days when you don’t feel like cooking fancy.
You could squish the creamy egg salad between two pieces of toasted bread and enjoy it for a light lunch too!
- Eggs (Hard Boiled & Peeled) – 6 Large
- Mayonnaise – ¼ Cup
- Celery – 2 Stalks (Optional)
- Green onions – 2
- Parsley – 1 Tablespoon (Optional)
- Lettuce – 4 Leaves
- Cucumber – 1
- Dijon Mustard – 1 Teaspoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Pepper – as per taste
- Bread – 8 Slices
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs and mayonnaise using a fork or spatula.
- Add more mayonnaise to reach desired consistency and make sure the mixture isn’t dry.
- Mix in the chives, green onions, parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To assemble sandwiches, place a lettuce leaf and spread the egg salad mixture over the bread slices, garnish with cucumber and spring onions.
- Serve and share!
Post By: Sakshi Deswal / Appy Bistro