These homemade nommy popsicles are the perfect frozen treats to fuel up your summer! Takes no time to make these and they are perfect for both kids and adults!
This recipe blends the potency and flavor of coffee concentrate with a splash of sweetener, and heavy cream or milk. The milk acts as a thickener, without it the popsicles would be a little more watery and icy. You can adjust the consistency depending on how fudge-y you like your popsicles!
- Ground Coffee Beans – 1 Cup
- Cold Water – 4 Cups
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – 3 Tablespoons
- Milk or Heavy Cream – 1½ Cup
- In a large bowl, add coffee beans, then pour the water over top. Cover and refrigerate for about 12-14 hours.
- Strain twice or thrice and filter the coffee through a sieve lined with muslin cloth.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cold brew coffee, sweetened condensed milk, and milk/heavy cream.
- Add more coffee, milk, or sweetener, to adjust the popsicle mixture as per your taste.
- Fill popsicle moulds and freeze until completely solid.
- Serve and share!
Note: You can add 2 Tablespoons of Coffee Liqueur for some boozy coffee pops!
Post By: Sakshi Deswal / Appy Bistro