- Skinless Salmon Fillets – 800 Grams
- Lemon – 1 Sliced + 2-3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- Olive Oil – 1 Tablespoon
- Butter – 2 Tablespoons
- Garlic – 6-8 cloves (finely chopped)
- Rosemary – 2 Sprigs
- Parsley Leaves (optional)
- White Wine – 3-4 Tablespoons (optional)
- Salt – as per taste
- Pepper – as per taste
- Pat dry the salmon fillets with a paper towel.
- Season the fillets generously with salt and pepper. Drizzle 1-2 teaspoons of lemon juice over each filet, and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick pan or skillet, over medium-high heat until hot.
- Place the fillets flesh side down, and press them lightly so the entire fillet cooks evenly. Sear, for 3-4 minutes until it turns crispy and golden-brown.
- Next, flip and sear the other side of each filet for TWO minutes. Add in the butter, chopped garlic, rosemary sprigs, remaining lemon juice, and lemon slices and white wine (optional). Baste the butter and garlic around each filet.
- Continue to cook the salmon for another 1-2 minutes, or until the salmon reaches desired doneness or looks pink and flaky. Do not overcook, as the fish will turn out dry.
- Season with salt and pepper as per your tastes, and add more lemon juice if required.
- Garnish with the remaining rosemary and drizzle the butter sauce over each fillet!
This pan seared salmon recipe is packed with nutrients and gets ready in under 30 minutes! You can mix and match the flavor combinations by changing the seasoning on the salmon and the herbs used in the butter.
Post By: Sakshi Deswal / Appy Bistro